Wednesday, July 6, 2016

A New House

Tomorrow is the day Josh and Katherine will close on their first house! This means they will be staying in Indiana for a little while (I'm still trying to talk them into moving back here). But I love their house. It reminds me a little bit of the house I grew up in.

It has two bedrooms, living room, kitchen, bathroom, basement and a screened in porch. The whole upstairs is one big unfinished room. There is no shortage of storage here!

The unusual thing about the house is that the driveway is in the back. It comes off an alley into their garage. Then the garage walkway leads up to the back door. It also has a fenced-in yard.

Don and I will be making a trip to help them move in a couple of weeks. We are so excited for them to own their very own place!

1 comment:

  1. It's adorable! I can't wait to see the inside. Love the screened-in porch.

    ReplyDelete