Monday, May 30, 2016

Another Day at Sea

We had a relaxing day at sea today. We slept in and had a leisurely breakfast and a leisurely lunch. At the entrance to each public area (restaurants, pool, theater, etc.) there is a Purell station. You are required to put your hand under the Purell machine and get a squirt. If you try to walk past without Purell-ing, the Purell patrol will get you. That's the lady to the left. She has a large bottle of Purell and she will catch you and squirt your hand. I heard they have openings for this position and Carolyn would be ideal for the job.

At 2:30 there was a men's belly flop contest at the pool. I couldn't convince Don to compete.

On our way to dinner again.

Our cabin steward, Cherton, left me a chimpanzee hanging from the ceiling wearing my sunglasses tonight. That cracked me up.

1 comment:

  1. I would love that job! (If only it wasn't on a ship). Lol. Your steward is a funny guy.

    ReplyDelete