Wednesday, May 25, 2016

A Day at Sea

The distance between Sicily and our next stop in Mykonos, Greece is too far to reach in one day, so we have been sailing since last night around 8:00. Seas have been calm and skies have been sunny. It's been a lovely, relaxing day.

Out at the pool in the afternoon, two of the chefs cooked huge stir fries for guests to eat for lunch.
This is a shot of our cabin. Nice and cozy, yet plenty of space to move around.

Our cabin is in the center of the back of the ship. We can relax on our lounge chairs and get some sun.

On our way to dinner.
Enjoyed the sunset this evening.

Our cabin steward left me a towel-elephant wearing my reading glasses.

9 comments:

  1. "You could sun bathe naked on that back porch" - Chris M.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your beautiful trip. I am really enjoying the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm trying to post as many as I can. Internet can be really slow at times.

      Delete
  3. Cute photo of you and Don! You look amazing in that dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I thought the same thing!! That style looks so good on you!

      Delete
  4. What great pictures!! Looks like a blast!
    - HJM

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jealous jealous jealous but HAPPPPPYYY for you ...looks like a trip of a lifetime!! I didn't know Daniel would quote me!!! Love all the pics! Chris Mac

    ReplyDelete