Saturday, April 9, 2016

Traveling with your Mother

I didn't have the opportunity to travel with my mother before she died. But I can imagine what it might have been like because I've traveled with my sister who is the consummate mother.

If ever there was a mother who could not stop mothering, it is her.

She has five children, so that may be the problem. But she doesn't care if you are her offspring or her sister or a stranger, she'll be your mother.

She will tell you to wash your hands, don't let your scarf drag on the floor, put your things away, eat your veggies, go to bed along with other sundry unsolicited advice.

I never have to worry about crossing the street or turning the wrong direction or brushing my teeth when she's around. She's got me covered.

She's lucky I love her so much or I might hit her over the head when she's sleeping (just kidding).

Carolyn gets that Mother of the Year award.

1 comment:

  1. I love my Momma! You two look like your having fun!

    ReplyDelete