Tuesday, April 12, 2016

The Rest of the Story

All we could do was selfies. Carolyn was good at it because she wasn't holding the phone. I could not get the hang of where to focus my eyes, so I always looked goofy. Here we are at the Miromar Outlets doing some shopping.

And this is the one at the beach.

We were trying to do some glamour shots at the beach, but when we were finished, I realized I had my reading glasses on. Very glamorous!

Notice how we did a little camouflaging behind the fence.

Then we went down to The Dock for dinner and did a few more glamour shots.

Carolyn was trying to steal the boat.

We finally asked someone to take our photo so we could get a shot together that wasn't a selfie.

This is us right after we landed in Cleveland. Carolyn survived her first round trip flight!

6 comments:

  1. you two are look like you have the funnest time being sister best friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Quite a few people asked us if we are twins!

      Delete
  2. I love this post! Please send me all the photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha while I was looking through this I thought "they could be twins!"
    Looks like it was a blast!

    HJM

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved reading all the posts about Carolyn's first flight. Sounds like she had a good time... now will she fly again???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think she will fly again. But only if Jeff can sit in her row.

      Delete