Thursday, March 24, 2016

Visiting Daniel at Work

Yesterday afternoon, Heidi, her mom (Chris) and I went to Goodyear to visit Daniel at work. We wanted to see the new Goodyear building and see where Daniel spends his time during the week.

We had to leave our phones at the door, so I wasn't able to take photos, but Daniel sent some to me later. His office is on the 6th floor, and this is what it looked like from there (looking down into the lobby).

Near the cafeteria, we saw the "living wall" which is covered with plants to bring oxygen into the area.

When you step off the elevator on each floor, there is a beautiful mural painted on the wall. Each floor has a different picture.

This is Daniel's desk. We met four of his co-workers, and they were all very nice young men like Daniel.

After our tour, Daniel took us to a very classy restaurant for lunch. It's called Taste of Bangkok.


 I had never eaten at a Thai restaurant, so I let Daniel order for me. He suggested "Pho" which is pronounced "Fuh." It is a soup that looked like the above. I was pleasantly surprised at how good it tasted.

We had a great time. Daniel and Heidi are drinking something called "Mango Bubble Tea."

2 comments:

  1. My kids love bubble tea! I would not eat that soup, no sir, not one bite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun!! -HJM

    ReplyDelete