Sunday, March 20, 2016

Under the Big Top

Last night was the annual CVCA auction. It is always a lot of fun, but this year we had an extra nice time since Peter, Kendall, Daniel and Heidi were there. I got what I wanted: four tickets to Mary Poppins, the spring musical. Don won an Indians Bobblehead signed by Bob Feller.

Heidi and Daniel just went home with each other, which wasn't a bad thing either.

One of the things I love most about the auction is the decorations. There is always a theme, and this year it was all about the circus.

The decorating committee goes all out to make the school gym a festive place.

Daniel got this shot of the streamers coming down from the ceiling.  He's so clever.

The centerpieces were a combination of animal crackers, popcorn and tickets.

I could probably get in trouble for this, but I even took a photo in the ladies room. Fortunately, no one walked out while I did that.

All the decorations will be saved for the school prom which takes place in a few weeks.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Awesome decorations. So glad they are going to use them again.

    ReplyDelete