Friday, July 12, 2013

Texas Two Step

I finished Peter's T-Shirt quilt top a few weeks ago, and I was stuck as to how to proceed. I have never done the sandwich part of a quilt where you take the top, the batting and the backing and sew them together, making a sandwich.

So I contacted my friend Diana who has been trying to get me addicted to quilting for some time. She advised me to have a quilt shop do the quilting on this one. So we met this morning at The Little Red Quilt House in Medina to hand off my quilt.

While we were there, I looked around and got very inspired to make another quilt. I found this pattern for the Texas Two Step. Doesn't it look easy? I bought some brightly colored fabrics so I could get going on it right away. Diana promised to help me when it came to the quilting and the binding.

Here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment