Sunday, July 14, 2013

Project Get Healthy: Month One

Months go by very fast around here. Time to report back on how my healthy living project is going. In a nutshell, not as well as I would have liked.

I lost two pounds. That's better than staying the same and way better than gaining two pounds. However, I should have lost five.

I'm admitting right now that I didn't try very hard. I've got lots of excuses, but the bottom line is I didn't focus on the goal.

I'm not giving up. No never.

My goal for the next month is: Lose 5 pounds by August 15.

What's my motivation? It's five pounds less I'll have to move uphill on my bike, among other more life threatening reasons.

How will I do it? Plan ahead. Keep track of what I eat. Eat healthy snacks. Exercise every day. Drink lots of water.

Time to restart my engine. Varoom, Varoom.

No comments:

Post a Comment