Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Other People's Blogs



It's time to share some of the blogs I've ended up reading by accident. Usually it is from something I saw on Pinterest or a link from a different website. I love other people's blogs because I get great ideas from them.

Keeper of the Home - I found this blog when searching Google to see if I could freeze mason jars. It turns out she has many uses for these simple jars. I plan to implement a few.

The Picky Eater - I found this blog in my quest to eat healthier foods.

Living Well, Spending Less - I was intrigued by the idea of only 40 hangers in my closet. Wouldn't that be nice.

Thrifty Crafty Girl - Before I made Peter's T-Shirt quilt, I found this blog and made a large ironing mat just like hers. I love it because I can put it on a table and have lots of space to iron.

It's Just Laine - I thought it would be nice to make a large chalkboard for one of the bedrooms I will be redecorating. Looks easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment