Thursday, July 4, 2013

Celebrating 90 Years

Today was the 4th of July, so we had a cookout with my extended family. But we also had a surprise 90th birthday party for my Great Aunt Mary. She was really surprised, and she had a very nice afternoon with the family. Thank you to my sister Carolyn for picking her up and taking her back home.

Me, Aunt Mary and Carolyn


Gail (my brother Mike's wife) and my Uncle Danny (my mom's brother) and Riley

Daniel, Peter, cousin Chris and his friend Sarah

Daniel's friends Brian and Lily and nephew Patrick. They were playing a fast-paced game with billiard balls. 


A bird in the tree enjoying our party (photo by my niece Elizabeth)

Chris and Sarah were part of the swing dance club at Otterbein University. They weren't shy about showing us how they swing.

1 comment: