Sunday, June 9, 2013

What's on My Desk?

I'm kind of a slob when it comes to my desk. I try to keep it organized, but piles appear by the end of each day. I'm embarrassed to take a picture of my desk and show it to you. I will only show you the half that is on my right side. I won't even straighten it up so you can see the real me. I'm being really transparent here folks.


What is all that stuff? Besides the obvious (pen, stapler, calculator, tape, mouse, etc.):

1. iPad box (my iPad is downstairs in the kitchen).
2. Kindle (wiped out the data since I can now use my iPad as an e-reader; looking for a home for old Kindle).
3. Hospital release papers from Don's mom's week-long stay in the hospital last week.
4. Life Group binder from Friday night's small group Bible study.
5. Bible tossed on top of the pile after church this morning.
6. Several books I'm in the middle of reading.
7. iPhone charger. Don must have put that there (it's not mine).
8. Cook's Illustrated Holiday Entertaining magazine unearthed in a cabinet downstairs this week while cleaning out for the garage sale.
9. My 50th birthday scrapbook put together by my friend Diane (also unearthed this week).

I guess that's about it. But that's only the half of it. I'm not showing you what's on my left side.

No comments:

Post a Comment