Sunday, June 2, 2013

Shoulder Update

Just so I don't leave anyone hanging, my shoulder almost feels normal now.

It will be four months post-op on Wednesday, and I am feeling pretty good. I'm sleeping in bed, on my back without pain, and that is a very good thing.

My doctor said I can do whatever I want (except play tennis) as long as it does not cause me pain. I can even ride my bike outside now as long as I don't fall off.

I've got some strengthening to do and I have to keep my shoulder flexible by doing stretches every day, and I am supposed to continue bowling.

I think I deserve a T-shirt that says "I Survived Rotator Cuff Surgery".

But I will live without one as long as I don't have to do that again.

1 comment:

  1. Yes, you do deserve a t-shirt, and then some! Glad to hear you are doing better!

    ReplyDelete