Thursday, June 13, 2013

Project: Get Healthy


I've gotten way off track with the healthful eating plan I began in April 2008. At that time I was close to being diagnosed with diabetes, so I buckled down and lost 40 pounds in nine months. I felt better than I had in years.

Slowly, over the past three years, I've let 30 pounds creep back on. Not good. I don't even want to know what my average blood sugar has been.

So tomorrow, June 14, 2013, I will begin what I'm calling Project: Get Healthy. The goal is to get my weight back down and keep it down.

I will check in monthly so my faithful blog readers will keep me accountable. You will hear about my progress and any tips I come up with along the way.

I'm not going to be able to do this without the help of my strong and mighty God. He is the one I will turn to when I want to eat the cookie that should not go in my mouth.

1 comment: