Monday, June 24, 2013

I Brake for Yard Sales

I don't normally watch much TV, but when I was chained to the recliner icing my shoulder for months, I watched Good Morning America a few times.

That's when I first found out who Lara Spencer was. She's just so cute. I love her personality.

Then I found out she wrote a book about going "Sale-ing" on weekends with her kids. I liked her even more. She moonlights as an antiques dealer and interior designer.

I love it that a celebrity such as Lara loves to go to yard sales. So do I. And I think I've gotten my kids hooked too.

Her book highlights many of her finds and shows how she used them in her house. There are also tips on how to find the best deals, what to bring with you and how to re-purpose what you buy.

Love this book. I checked it out from the library, and you can too.

No comments:

Post a Comment