Friday, June 28, 2013

Dry Toes

It's no secret that Riley is an ornery dog.

I'll let him out in the morning to go potty, and most of the time he comes back in without doing his business.

His excuse? It's raining. The grass is too wet. I want my cookie now.

When I am going to leave him for half the day, it is important that he has used the potty before I go. So I will let him out the front door so I can watch.

This morning I was in a hurry, and he did not want to get his feet wet. He stayed on the walk until I gave him a boost in the rear. Then he tiptoed through the mulch and hopped up on the retaining wall. No feet in the grass.

What a silly dog.

He's giving me a look because I went back in the house to get my camera. He doesn't like getting his picture taken.

I eventually coerced him into getting his toes wet so I could be on my way.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my word! That look is just too funny. He has given me that same look before.

    ReplyDelete