Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Grocery IQ

I love this free App for my iPhone. My friend, Becky, told me about it last month.

Being one of those people who frequently makes a grocery list and leaves it sitting on the counter at home, this is ideal.

Now, when I think of something I need to buy at the store, I enter it in Grocery IQ. This App lets me make lists for all the stores where I shop. I have lists for Heinen's, Giant Eagle, Marc's, Target, Costco, etc.

I can type in the name of the item or use the scan feature to scan the barcode of the item at home. This way it will find the exact brand I use.

I can organize items by aisle. As I walk through the store and put items in my cart, I touch the corresponding box next to the item on the list and it is moved to the bottom. When I am ready to checkout, I press a button and save those items to my history so next time I start typing them in, they will pop right up.

If you go to the grocery store with a family member, they can have the same list on their phone. As they pick up items, they also disappear from your list. Shopping can be done in half the time.

You can email and print your lists if you so wish. And coupons are suggested for items you are buying.

Not only is this an App, but it is also available online too.

No comments:

Post a Comment