Monday, February 11, 2013
I know I look the same in this picture as I did in the last picture I posted, but it is five days later, and I am five days more recovered. It makes a BIG difference.
Here are some things I am thankful for today:
1. My Cyro/Cuff Ice Machine. It continuously pumps cold water into that blue thing attached to my shoulder providing relief from pain and swelling.
2. Don. He refills my Cyro/Cuff machine with ice every four hours - even in the middle of the night.
3. Pain Pills. They allow me to be able to talk. Without them I cannot form words.
4. Friends and Family. These wonderful people keep calling, emailing, dropping by and bringing food.
5. Prune Juice. This, among various and sundry other products, is keeping me from having other problems caused by my lovely pain pills.
6. Zip-Front Tops. Without these, I would be forced to tie a sheet around my body toga-style.