Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Middle of the Night Playlist

When I wake up in the middle of the night and need to get hooked up to the ice machine, I grab my iPod and listen to some music that soothes my soul.

I could listen to the rhythmic hissing and puffing of the ice machine, but that gets old in about 30 seconds.





Here's what I've been listening to:

At Your Name by Phil Wickham

Blessed Be Your Name by Tree 63

Can't Get Away by Rush of Fools

Everything I Need by Kutless

How He Loves by David Crowder Band

I Will Rise by Chris Tomlin

If You Want Me To by Ginny Owens

Love Never Fails by Brandon Heath

Never Let Go by David Crowder Band

Praise You in this Storm by Casting Crown

Still My Soul, Be Still by Keith and Kristin Getty

There Will Be a Day by Jeremy Camp

Word of God Speak by MercyMe

You're Beautiful by Phil Wickham


No comments:

Post a Comment