Thursday, February 28, 2013

Death by Chocolate

Last night, Crystal came by and brought me a gift from one of our Senior Thesis students. Mattie was thinking about me and wanted to give me the World's Largest Hershey's Bar. It is five pounds of solid chocolate.

I call it Temptation with a capital T. I happen to love chocolate.

What to do, what to do.

Don suggested I send it to Peter at school. It was a good idea, but I know Peter, and he would not eat this chocolate bar. Neither would Daniel or Katherine. They have too much self control. Don doesn't like chocolate, so he's out too.

I could eat it, but if I unwrapped it and started in on it, I could end up eating five pounds of chocolate all in one sitting. Then Don would have to take me to the hospital because I'd be in a coma.

I've decided to save it for the Senior Thesis party in May. I will take it back to Mattie and her classmates. We will chop it up and distribute it evenly to the 24 students in the class. Crystal and I can have some too. That way no one will be in danger of death by chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment