Friday, January 11, 2013

New Blog Links

To challenge myself this year, I am going to try to take at least one photo a day. So far, I have succeeded. To help me out, I found some photo prompts from last year's Photo A Day Challenge on a website. I'm not going to stick to this schedule, but if I get stuck, it will help me think of something..like today when I took a picture of where I sleep.

I've created a link on Life with Riley to my Photo A Day blog.

I also added two other links. One is a Children's Book blog I started while I was the librarian at Valley Christian Academy. I haven't updated it in several years, but I hope to add to it again on a regular basis.

The other blog is called Only One Thing. This is where I will be putting my notes from personal Bible study. I hope to update this every day.

1 comment:

  1. You are a busy girl my friend. I will spur you on with your photo a day project and you can do the same for me. Of course I am now going to post three days worth in one day because I cannot seem to get them posted on the correct days. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete