Sunday, January 13, 2013

Kids' Artwork

As far as I'm concerned, my children are never too old to stop having their artwork hung around the house.


Peter made this Batik butterfly his senior year in high school. He was required to take two Fine Arts classes, so he took choir his freshman year. He would have taken choir again his senior year, but he couldn't talk any of his friends into joining him. So, he took 3-D art instead. I love this pretty butterfly, so I hung it with some 3M Command Strips above a door near my desk.


Daniel gave me a black and white photo of Riley for Christmas. He took this picture when he was home one weekend, printed it in the photo lab at school, and surprised me for Christmas. I love it! I still need to figure out where it will hang.

No comments:

Post a Comment