Thursday, January 3, 2013

Around Town Photography

I was missing in action yesterday because, you guessed it, I got hit with the bug. I woke up feeling sick to my stomach and by noon I was in bed. I didn't get up until 8:00 this morning. So much for the flu shot.

Fortunately, all was not lost yesterday. Even with a sick stomach, Daniel and I had a lesson with a local photographer. We met him in the lobby at 7:00 a.m., and we walked all around Beaver Creek for three hours taking pictures. At the end, we sat down and he critiqued our photos. It was a lot of fun despite my looming sickness.

Here are my six favorites from the session:


Loved this guy's beard. You can see me taking the picture in his goggles. He wanted $2 for taking his picture!

I finally captured one of the cookie bakers. They come out at random times during the day to hand out cookies to the skiers.

I just liked the way this girl looked sitting on the bench with the mountain in the background.

I captured Daniel taking a photo of one of the ice sculptures.

A bronze sculpture of Thomas Jefferson.

My favorite. Look at those big round eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment