Sunday, October 2, 2011

Pieces of Home

Today, I went around the house taking random photos of things. Some of these things have become permanent fixtures around here. So permanent we don't even notice them any longer. Here are a few of the photos I took.


This is my treasured antique card catalog from the Cleveland Public Library. I bought it at an antique store in Medina. It comes apart in five pieces. Good thing, because it is very heavy.


This is the BB gun that has been sitting in the corner of our breakfast room for at least ten years. It is only used for the killing of an occasional squirrel when Daniel's friend Brian comes over.


Three stuffed musicians squished in the corner of the living room. They are guarding the piano.


Riley's toy basket. He takes his toys out, but I've never seen him put one back in.


Just some stuff on my desk. A bowl full of paper clips, a Beanie Baby for the Cure, my Valley Christian Academy crock, etc.

1 comment:

  1. Is there going to be a part 2 of this post? I was expecting to see the Bear and Indian Statues, the coin jar, or maybe even the duck door stop!

    -Daniel

    ReplyDelete